Thursday, November 3, 2016

Time warp!

Last night, Andrew pointed out to me that the blog hasn't been updated in two months.  Certainly, I'm still taking and posting pictures, but Instagram seems to be the vehicle of choice as of late.  This blog, though beloved, is just not at the forefront of the priority list these days.  Maybe it's time to "retire" ... maybe not ... I can't decide.  Either way, here are some pictures (the "months in moments" if you will) of September and October.  Whoa, is it November already!?  Where does the time go!?

image
September beach days are the best days!

image
Soccer Saturdays!

image
Visiting Aunt Kate & Uncle Jerry in Vermont

image
Brentwood Daddy-Daughter Dance

image
Apple Picking traditions!

image
Trail walks with Mr. Miles

image
KidzBop Concert (happy early birthday, Abby!)

image
Enjoying the most beautiful foliage!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've always viewed and measured the blog for it's quality - NOT it's quantity or how often you posted something. I've always enjoyed every entry (but then, I'm prejudiced - LOL). At any rate, great to see all the new pics. Love to all of you... Xoxo... Papa